Monday, August 5, 2013

(05-08-2013) [Q] Back to stock, touchscreen does not work after OTA update [ Un13xs ]

[Q] Back to stock, touchscreen does not work after OTA update Aug 5th 2013, 13:09

I did a restore of my One-X to stock rom according to this tutorial.
http://design-extreme.net/restore-ht…-to-stock-rom/

This all went well and without problems. The RUU I flashed is this one.
RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_HTC_Europe_3.14.401.31_R_Ra dio_5.1204.162.29_release_302015_signed

When I now startup the phone it all works perfect. Then the phone says there is an OTA (to 3.20 I believe)
I download and install the OTA and the phone restarts, but after restarts the phone’s touchscreen does not work anymore.

I solved this for now by installing the 3.14RUU again, then it works again. But of course I would like to be able to install the OTA’s
To me it sounds like a driver problem in the new version that prevents the touchscreen from working. Anyone have idea how to solve this?

I tried different boot.img after the OTA update but none of them solved the problem. Somebody here who has a good idea?

FACEBOOK COMMENT